Wednesday, November 26, 2014
- Name: D. R. Khashaba
- Location: Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
I am an independent philosopher, published Let Us Philosophize (1998, 2008), Plato: An Interpretation (2005), Socrates' Prison Journal (2006), Hypatia's Lover (2006), and The Sphinx and the Phoenix (2009) being a collection of philosophical essays. http://www.virtualbookworm.com/mm5/merchant.mvc? I am a widower, with one daughter, Hanan, and one granddaughter, Farah. I live in my home-country, Egypt. My books are now to be translated into Arabic for the first time.
- ORTEGA ON LOVE
- DID JESUS READ PLATO? a phantasy
- DOES PHILOSOPHY HAVE A FUTURE?
- DID SOCRATES TELL THE TRUTH?
- METAPHYSICAL REALITY
- WHAT IS REAL?
- THE PTOBLEM OF RELIGION
- THE INTELLIGIBLE AND THE PERCEPTIBLE
- THE VALUE OF PHILOSOPHICAL ARGUMENT
- INSIGHT ENVELOPED IN ERROR AND FALSITY