Monday, June 02, 2014

REVIVING MY BLOG

For quite a while I have been finding difficulty in making postings on my blog when trying to post an essay or article. I intend now to revive the blog for occasional brief reflections. With my rapidly fading eyesight I don’t think I will be writing any more long, or even moderately long, pieces. The collection of essays I have submitted a few days ago to my publisher under the title Metaphysical Reality will, I believe, be the last. For long I have been repeating the words of Walter Savage Landor, “I warmed both hands before the fire of life, / It sinks, and I am ready to depart.” I am indeed ready to depart and I sincerely hope it will be before long. I have lived a life that was for a considerably long stretch of time unhappy and burdensome. But I have also had blessings and I have in a certain measure fulfilled the dream of my young years to make a worthwhile contribution to philosophical thinking. I hope that one day this contribution will be acknowledged and appreciated even if that may not be soon. Sorry! I have a new major problem with my blog. I am giving up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home